Well, I have been away for a while because I haven't had much else to talk about besides this......
I'M PREGNANT!!!
Yup. The baby is Andrew's and we are both pretty excited! So besides being queasy hungry all the time grouchy tired by 8 emotional sensitive to all smells dizzy and freaked out of my mind all is well. I'm about ten weeks which is two weeks before the kosher time of sharing said news with the world... but hey I'm not Jewish and also not good at keeping secrets! Lots of big changes going on in our little family. We are looking at a new apartment/maybe house... I may or may not be finishing school (I'm already enrolled but I also have an escape clause)... To work or not to work (no worries Amber I know you know the real answer to that question)... Student loans to help Andrew finish if I'm not providing... Are we having a boy or a girl or two of five... And to those of you who are learning this for the first time... sorry. I decided I actually hate telling people I'm pregnant. Don't know why... just do. Know that I still love you. So that's the scoup. This blog may become all about what I can eat and why something made me cry and if I can get Andrew to paint the babies room... feel free to quit your subscription.
4 comments:
I love how you expressly say the baby's Andrews, just in case we couldn't guess :)
Your awesome shiloh and your guna make an awesome mama,
and we're guna throw you an awsome baby shower!!!
peace
wow. wow. wow. that is just SUPER fantastic news. i'm so so so happy for you! what a fun time in your life! I'm excited to hear all the updates of pregnant life for you. woohoo. keep us posted. your blog is hilariously entertaining!
Ha ha!!! "The baby is Andrew's."?? Wow, good thing you cleared that one up. I had my doubts ya know. :) Love it.
OK, first, this is YOUR blog, so blog whatever you want. We will still read. And it's a little weird that you clarified it's Andrew's baby. As if he were the one pregnant. Can you imagine? HAHAHAH! Cry all you want. Blogging helps you feel normal when you're pregnant.
Post a Comment