Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A New Calling


So I just got called to be the Mia Maid Personal Progress Coordinator. Not sure if that is the exact name of the calling but basically I help encourage the girls to do personal progress, teach a lesson in church once a month, go to activities, and be cool. I'm really intimidated by this calling. I'm sure it will be a neat experience. The being cool part won't be hard at least. Go me!
Also, I'm trying to go to aerobics in the mornings with my Mother-in-law... so far I have gotten up zero mornings to go. So that is a start. To accomplish this feat I need to wake up in time to feed and change Anne, pump, and get myself ready all before 6 AM. Why haven't I accomplished this yet... well Anne wakes up at different times every day. As of yet I haven't tried to wake her up to fit my schedule. Maybe I should try.
Another thing I am trying to accomplish is taking up more arts and crafts. Today I knitted and re knitted and unknitted and re knitted a scarf. Right now it us unknitted as in there is nothing on my needles. Also I want to finish Anne's NICU scrapbook. I have pictures printed off and I have been poking around the Internet for ideas and that is as far as that has gotten.
You see, maybe I need this calling to teach me how to start and finish things. Maybe I need a little more discipline. P.S. The proper name of my calling is Mia Maid Personal Progress Advisor.

4 comments:

Allison said...

Awww. That's a perfect calling for you. You are so fun, spunky and hilarious! The girls will love your personality. Good to hear other people have a hard time sticking to new goals and finishing projects. I was beginning to think I was the only one! Hang in there!

Phogles said...

good on ya, mate! have fun! and yeah, finish that knitting project, will you? (grins)

Liz the Manley said...

So know you have a whole bundle of girls who can help you come up with ways to out-do the Stoddards...tehehehe (:

Em said...

What a fun calling! I loved being in Young Womens! Your little Anne is darling! I would love the milk. I am going out of town this weekend, but will be back and running next Monday (I come home Sunday but you know how it is, with it being Sunday and how tired you are after being in a car all day!) My e-mail is littleforeverfamily@gmail.com!