Friday, December 3, 2010
Drum Roll Please
It’s a boy! I knew it would be... just ask Andrew. Many of you may not even know but I am currently 18 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby boy. We had our high risk ultrasound today and the Dr said everything was perfectly normal and he was even a few days bigger than my due date! They paid special attention to his brain considering everything that happened with Anne. His brain was all there. He has ten fingers and ten toes and a cute little face. He kept wiggling around and they had a hard time measuring a few things. His head was shoved into the bottom of the womb and into my bladder... that explains a lot. I keep telling Andrew it just feels like I don't have room for my body in my own body. Well that is because Jr sticks his head in inconvenient places. This was so different from ultrasounds with Anne. They couldn't get her to move or react. I started feeling this kiddo move around 15 or 16 weeks and this week could actually feel and see movements from the outside. We are very excited and expecting this little one the first week of May! Congrats to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hooray for babies! Congratulations Shiloh! (And Andrew too)
Congratulations, Shiloh! I had no idea you were expecting again, but that is wonderful news! Especially knowing that he's healthy! I hope your pregnancy is going well. :)
oh I'm so excited for you!!!!
ps. I want to send you a Christmas card so email me your address. my email is my name in lowercase at gmail.com no apostrophe.
:)
pss. I understand and support your decision to leave facebookland but I miss your face.
(this is a less than subtle way of saying you should probably post more stuff of this cute blog of yours)
<3
-Ma'ila
Congrats Shiloh!!!! I am glad everything looks good and healthy!!
And how awesome that you are having a boy!!! Maybe Tiff will have 2 boys and they can all be buddies together!!
WOW! SHOCKER!
We're way excited for you guys!
What the crap!!! Congratulations!!! Another cute little one.
p.s. Nate and I were reading over your dream again tonight and laughing and I realized I'd never said anything to you about it since then, hahaha. Awesome.
hooray for Baby Boy Stradley! so glad to hear that Anne will have a little brother to pick on. everyone needs at least one...
Congrats!! That is such great news!! Boys are wonderful!
congrats!!! that is awesome!!
Post a Comment