Awww!! So cute!!I love the picture of Anne pointing to him through the glass!!
Great pics! I especially like the one of Anne looking at Dallas through the nursery window--cute!
oooh, he's cute! I love the photo w/ Sandra. Anne, don't worry, you're cute, too. ;)
Anne knows he is her brother. She is adorable loving the baby. I like it best.
Great job. He looks very Stradley. So pleased you are both doing well.
Are those jelly beans tied to her socks?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Awww!! So cute!!
I love the picture of Anne pointing to him through the glass!!
Great pics! I especially like the one of Anne looking at Dallas through the nursery window--cute!
oooh, he's cute! I love the photo w/ Sandra. Anne, don't worry, you're cute, too. ;)
Anne knows he is her brother. She is adorable loving the baby. I like it best.
Great job. He looks very Stradley. So pleased you are both doing well.
Are those jelly beans tied to her socks?
Post a Comment