I think I have this very same picture with Anne.
I think this was the first time they met.
Dallas takes pink baths.
Tiny happy Walter
The Easter hunt!
Anne potty trained so she got a bike!
Dallas' birthday bubble machine
Walter meeting Nana, and his cousin who is younger and bigger than him.
They like to dress up. Dallas' costume combos are always the most creative... a fairy fix it guy.
Memorial day tradition. Dallas and Dallas.
That one time we dressed as cows to go get free food.
Anne got a black eye at the park and loves her brother.
Dallas sucks his pointer finger and loves his blanket.
These are their helmets for going 4-wheeling at the cabin.
Anne is a hooper hero and Dallas is a bat-fixit-fairy
Walter is just crazy.
That time the kids begged to wear my lipstick.
Dallas the king in his king robes and hat sitting on this thrown that is only dirty laundry. He comes up with this stuff on his own I promise.
Anne's version of repunzel. Note the frying pan and the monkey that is actually a chameleon.
Dallas drew a unicorn.
Halloween. Just try and guess what I am... I am a last minute my swimsuit and a mask might make me look like a superhero person thing
Stickerface, kinda looks like one of Liz's kids.
Anne started it.
Walters just crazy.
Dallas the fairy ballerina elephant
Anne the much more conventional fairy princess.
Hope you all feel caught up. Mostly I just needed to empty my camera card for the holidays!
1 comment:
Love all the pics!
Post a Comment