Monday, July 14, 2008
Counting doesn't work!
Well with 33 days 7 hours 30 minutes and 35 seconds to go I am going crazy. I have always been against growing up too fast and change and responsibility and all things that ultimately cause happiness. Why change that now? Well, I'm kinda crazy about this guy and my whole peter pan syndrome seems to be cured! Those 33 days and some odd seconds couldn't be going any slower. I'm so ready to grow up and change and be responsible and be happy. So much is going on right now. We have a car! We will also hopefully be getting invitations out in the next week! We are trucking right along. I even survived My father meeting my in-laws! Tomorrow I should be starting training for my new job here at the dealership which is both exciting and intimidating. To top all of that greatness Andrew is amazing. I absolutely love him. We are so different and so alike and so perfect for each other... not perfect just perfect for each other. The week days home by myself are slower than cold molasses and the weekends with Andrew are much to short. Cheesy I know but so true. In other news... there should be some little additions to the family (not me) in the next month or so! I love babies. Especially nieces and nephews. Also Jeshua will be getting married this week! So that means I only beat Wilson... he is a slacker ;) Oh and he is 16 which made it easier to marry before him. Ha Ha Sucker! I got bridals taken! Some of my good friends volunteered to do them for me or I probably would have just gone without. They turned out pretty cool. I have a bridal shower this week with all of Andrew's female relatives and friends. That should be fun and exciting. We chose a kitchen theme to help the two of us stock our pantry and recipe books. We also registered this week. I found it fun and entertaining cuz we just messed around. He scanned some stickers and some other random items that we "need." He might have been bored with it. I like trying out pillows and watching Andrew pretend that the scanner was a gun. I spent this weekend with him and his family. I just love the Stradleys! They are the neatest people. I even adore their quirks. I am just so happy with life! Pretty much nothing can get me down right now. I get nervous and stressed about little things but overall I am happy and I am still counting... nothing is moving much faster but that is okay. By the way it is 33 days 6 hours 59 minutes and 38 seconds... *sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
whoa, you let the Stradleys meet Charles? You're brave. How did that go? I'm glad you're getting a bridal shower. And you absolutely need to post some of your bridal pictures here!! Or send me some. Or something.
Post a Comment