Friday, June 27, 2008

Counting?

Wow! Today is 50 days and counting til August 16th! That sounds weird and huge and too far away and too close and exciting and nerve racking.... ya a lot of emotion. Mostly just happy ones. I can't stop being so chipper! Andrew and I are trying to be productive on the days that we actually see each other. We officially as of today have an apartment! He is doing amazingly on his car searching. Talked to the bank about a loan and all that and even talked to one of the handy car salesmen that I like to keep around. Andrew's amazing mother Sandra finished the dress yesterday and Andrew brought it to me today and it is hanging in my apartment. I already tried it on... gorgeous! The invitation blue print is finished and we will be sending them out in a few weeks and all that for the low low price of postage! The guys (Marlo and Andrew) have tuxes and all the other guys have ties and vests. Everyone is working on dresses for themselves and their girls. Bless all of you who are making them. We have met with Andrew's Bishop and I like him. He gave us some wonderful advice and council. We still have to meet with mine. Andrew has gone job hunting and gotten his education figured out! What a guy. I love him dearly. This is a cute picture courtesy of his sister Stacey. That is his niece Jacqui on his shoulders. I love both of their expressions. It is hard being productive when you got such a great guy like this on your mind... Andrew's parents and little brother sat through the Pipkin Family Lip Sync... both editions! Wow! No worries Pipkins and clan they think you are all very creative and funny. They can't wait to meet all of you! Tickets are bought hotels are booked plans are made and there is still a ton to get done... Well actually, not a ton... it just seems like a ton... 50 days ya I might be counting. Andrew won't count... says it makes it seem like it is taking longer. Whatever it takes to make time fly.

1 comment:

Phogles said...

awe, that is a cute picture! And don't worry, the time will fly. You're so stinking busy, there's no way for it to not. And I - for one - am glad that there are 50 days left, because I still have five (or seven) dresses to make! ACK!