Tuesday, June 17, 2008
That is the question
So My whole family blogs (Mom, Suz, Amber... I'm sure there are more I don't know about) and I felt left out. Plus this could also cut my phone bill. Everyone can get the news they want and I don't have to call them. Or you could all just find out that I really am funny and appreciate me from a distance. I really could just call everyone though... blogs are a bit impersonal. I'm not kidding anyone with wanting to blog instead of conversate... I love to talk even if it is to myself. I haven't taken an english writing class since highschool and I am pretty sure I didn't pay much attention then. The caution here being don't look for mistakes... you will find them. I like being creative and i have plenty of time to do so. I get bored at work. Also, I google myself atleast five times a day (while bored at work) and this will put me on the google map. I am a perfectionist and I will read every blog five times before posting to ensure maximum entertainment factor... then when I am again bored at work I will go back and read old posts and pride myself on my creativity. Hmmm to blog or not to blog?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, blog! It's so much fun. The best part for me is the pictures, of course. But then, I always was a photo person.
Post a Comment