Monday, May 25, 2009

Gone but not forgotten!

So my laptop died and I can't blog at work so I will have to make due with someone else's computer! Oh how I have missed bragging and reading and posting. The blogosphere needs me!
What has been happening lately... lets see. Well Andrew is done with school and enjoying his summer painting job with the family painting company (Mom's Cousin runs it). I am working working working and trying to not kill those I work with. Not that they are bad people just more obnoxious when I'm prego. I'm kind of a mean pregnant woman. I felt bad about this for a while and that maybe this is who I really was I just needed some stomach aches to prove it. Then I talked to my sister and she said I am perfectly normal to want to shout at someone passing by me. I feel much better. If I shout at you please don't take it personally, I will even let you take it out on the kid when I'm done! I am how ever working on being a nicer person and not using this as an excuse. I drink more water... sometimes. I want to smile more. I try not to say what I am think which doesn't always work... and I try to be a good sport and let fun happen... even if it isn't fun for me. Now I sound crazy... for those of you who know you understand for those of you who don't know DON'T JUDGE ME!
Good story to end this up... I went in for my second Doctors appointment a few weeks ago and man did I have to pee! I know they always want me to save them some but I just had to go and they where taking way to long! So I relieved myself and went to pull my pants back up when *thud* the sound of hard plastic hitting something else hard... NO! I turned just in time (mind you my pants still half down) to see my phone slip slow motion into an already full toilet bowl! YUCK! Panic set in quickly but quick as lightening I dove in yanked out the phone ripped out the battery and dropped it all on the floor! I washed my hands several times (public toilet ew ew ew) Picked the phone back up dried it off and washed my hands again. The nurse knocked on the door and asked if everything was ok... no! I dropped my PHONE in the TOILET! She looked very concerned "don't touch it dear I will be right back" She returned with rubber gloves and a sanitary towlet that can eat through human skin to clean off my phone muttering the whole time about my health diseases and how I shouldn't have touched the phone. What was I supposed to do! If I had money to buy a new phone I wouldn't be paying you with insurance! Well good ending the water dots didn't go off thanks to my quick thinking (ha nurse clean freak) and the store replaced it!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Ha! Ha! I can just see you standing there with your phone dripping wet! Sounds like something that would happen to me!! I hope that you laughed about it later!!

Congratulations on the new addition to your family!!

Phogles said...

hahahahah! OK, you didn't tell me that story. I knew there was a reason I popped over to check on your chronicling. *scrunch* there's a hug for you and your blog.

Sarah said...

Dude Shiloh! That happened to Hannah! She just grabbed it out too. How can you not?