Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Annie-Lou-Who

Okay so there is a story to go along with this video. I was taking pictures of sweet lil Anne and enjoying her good mood. I'm sure you heard the little toots Anne let out coupled with her cute gummy smiles. I took pictures and it was great. Then the camera died... then I noticed...... POOP! She had pooped all out the side of her diaper the whole time she was innocently grinning at me! What a lil stinker! At least she is cute. I shoulda known... she was grunting the whole time.

3 comments:

Ashley Seil Smith said...

She is just so sweet. This made my day happier.

Angela Willis said...

Come on, Shiloh. She's not even our BABY and we could tell she'd mucked her chaps.

:D

She's beautiful. We're so proud of you.

Phogles said...

yeah, how could you have missed that? I loved how her eyes went wide near the end there, kind of like, "what have I done?"

So, years from now, Anne will be in a job interview, and someone is going to pull up that video of her tooting and pooping, and that will be the end of it.

I applaud you.