So tonight for FHE instead of watching House like usual (don't worry it was only because that darn Kerry Underwood had a show that canceled House... I know we are terrible people) we decided to come up with your celebrity family name. For those of you who don't know what a celebrity name is it is when a celebrity couple combines their name to make a new name so the media can refer to them quickly and make us jealous and all want one for ourselves...
These are the results:
LordWins
Linwords
ShAnneDrew
ShilAnneDrew
AnneLowRew
Anlohne
ShiDrewNe
So the first two names are more like Lord Voldemort where you just rearrange the letters. Anyway. Let the voting begin. Pick your favorite. You could even suggest one of your own. Just take Andrew Shiloh and Anne and combine it in a neat way! See, FHE fun for all!
4 comments:
i VOTE FOR SHANNEDREW!
no, it HAS to be ShiDrewNe! and it should be pronounced "shuh-DREW-nee"
I like ShAnnDrew...with or without the E.
I don't know Phogle, but I completely agree with them.
This has made me think about myself and Nate...
NatAsh
AshAte
ThanLey
AshThan
NatLey
Post a Comment