Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving And Then Some.

Grandma and Grandpa Treglown got to hold Anne. It was pretty cute. Grandpa is convinced he is terrible with babies and they will all cry the moment he touches them. Anne was perfectly well behaved. He was surprised. Thus the face below.

Mom decided we should do pictures with all of us before Thanksgiving dinner. So here is all of us mostly clean and dressed and happy. Happy Holidays.
We had a pretty good spread. I ate way to much. I made some of my Mom's famous cream cheese jello and it turned out pretty good. I love the Holidays with family.


Andrew and I look like we are in a fight in this picture... we aren't. Seriously though. He looks like he is trying to drive a point and I look like I don't agree but I will just go with it. Aren't we the cutest.

No comments: