So we have been home almost 3 weeks and I have taken barely any pictures. Sorry. We are just busy busy busy. Anne is starting to track things with her eyes which is about right if she was born when she was due. We found a dimple in her smile which just melts hearts. She is just cute. She sleeps a ton! I am working on letting her be more active during the short windows of awake time. Tummy time not so much she doesn't like it unless she is on your tummy not the ground. Andrew is home for Thanksgiving week which is wonderful. I actually did my hair two days in a row and put on makeup!!! Anne finally got approved for Medicaid. Andrew and I don't qualify because we have $900 to much in our bank account.... not for long. Anyway... pictures as promised.
Auntie Stacey with Baby Anne
Baby with a Bow
How we feel after a long night of feeding Anne
2 comments:
awe, such a sweetie! yeah, and nothing like a hubby home to make you want to brush up on your appearance! {winks} I totally understand.
Ha ha ha!!! The thing I love most about this is that he took that picture of himself.
Post a Comment