ugh. you disgust me. but only because I only have 21. {pout}
Woot, Woot! Yay, for Shiloh. Just so you know, I do check your blog periodically, but I don't always do very well with commments. So happy you're having a party in your honor! Enjoy it and have FUN! It sounds like it's going to be a blast.
ta-da! 24.
Re-ANNA! You aren't making this a fair fight, you know...
Actually I checked. I'm pretty sure she is following you too!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ugh. you disgust me. but only because I only have 21. {pout}
Woot, Woot! Yay, for Shiloh. Just so you know, I do check your blog periodically, but I don't always do very well with commments. So happy you're having a party in your honor! Enjoy it and have FUN! It sounds like it's going to be a blast.
ta-da! 24.
Re-ANNA! You aren't making this a fair fight, you know...
Actually I checked. I'm pretty sure she is following you too!
Post a Comment