Monday, June 14, 2010

Barnyard Fun!

A local fun place had a sweet free day for anyone who wanted to come and enjoy free ice cream and fun.  I tried rounding up all my sisters-in-law and going but that fell through.  So my friend Hannah and I planned on going.  Last minute Andrew decided to go too because he heard Grant and Kristen where going to be there... well mostly Grant.  Sorry Hannah if you felt at all like 3rd wheel.  It was fun!  So we saw farm animals and took pictures and ate ice cream and it was grand.  Here is proof!


The little sheep where trying to keep warm... or maybe hide from the little boys who where chasing them through the barn yard?


Anne looking at the horses.  There where pony rides but well... as much as I would've duct taped her on... I would have probably been turned in for child abuse and animal cruelty.


Hannah got to bottle feed the baby sheep!


Anne grabbed this little sheep's nose and then the sheep tried to eat her feet. 

1 comment:

Phogles said...

maybe the little sheep is trying to play "this little pig went to markte"? also, I didn't think it was possible for Anne to get any cuter, but I'll be darned if she hasn't!