Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm still here I promise!

As I sit here in the No-Shhh zone Andrew is looking up Internet service for us.  Yeah!  That means I will be back to blogging soon with pictures and all I promise.  I have missed it and you so much.  For now though you will just have to wait a few more days.  Sorry.  In other news... I deleted my facebook!  *GASP* I'm sure you will all survive without me.  Before you argue, yes I knew about changing my privacy settings and I changed them forever ago!  Doesn't matter.  I wasn't using it.  It was a waste of time.  I have a blog.  I still love you all.  I still have a phone.  Its not like I died!  We can still be friends without being facebook friends. 

2 comments:

Ma'ila Tamblyn said...

we can't be friends without facebook.


jk!
love you shi.

Sarah said...

I've been debating doing the same thing for a long time. I don't use mine either. It's stupid that it's such a hard decision to make.