Friday, August 27, 2010

A picture is worth a thousand posts!

So when we first got back into town it seemed fitting to hike a great local attraction and look over the valley!  I barely survived, Andrew barely survived me not surviving, Anne loved it even though she doesn't look like it in this picture.
Isn't she just the cutest with all her hair bows? 
She really loves to wear her Dad's hat.  She is a big Cougar fan!
We had the opportunity to go visit my Grandmother Pipkin before she passed away.  It turned out to be a really neat experience.  Andrew was able to assist in giving her a priesthood blessing and he also got to know more about the Pipkin side of the family.  I even learned a few stories I didn't know.
Anne really liked Uncle Mike's dog Jellyroll.  The dog was scared of Anne however. 
Andrew and Anne enjoying the local wildlife.

3 comments:

Angela Willis said...

You guys look great! Hope all is well. Are you back in Provo (living, that is)? We're in Boston now and enjoying it.

Much love,

Tyson, Angela, and April

Rachel Lybbert said...

I'm so glad you posted! Anne has gotten so big and is super cute!! Hope everything is going well for you guys!

Phogles said...

Shiloh, I love you! And I miss your sense of humor. I never thought I'd say it, but it is quite possible you have a child cuter than mine...