Andrew has gone camping with his Dad and brothers this weekend. He hasn't been gone twenty minutes and I already don't know what to do with myself. I already ate a handful of chocolate chips and cheezy jalapeno cheese puffs. That didn't make me feel better about sleeping alone tonight. It just made me feel fat. So now I am seeking comfort in reminding you all that I exist and am still awesome even if I smell like cheese. Here are some pictures and random updates.
Anne is sitting up on her own now and doesn't get mad when she falls over and hits her head. She rolls when it strikes her fancy. She loves to steal Andrew's glasses and suck on them. She loves to suck on everything. She just learned she can swish around the spit in her mouth and make gross sounds.
I got a hair cut for my birthday. I also got some blonde highlights. Not sure yet how I feel about it... Andrew assures me I look great. The cut is longer in the front then the back so if it get all blown around and out of place I have these crazy long pieces hanging out and it looks like the beautician missed a spot. Motivation for me to do my hair more often? Sometimes.
I made a cool shag quilt and donated it to the hospital in the city. I was pretty proud of how it turned out. I with much help from Sandra altered a dress my sister in law gave me. It isn't perfect and I'm not sure if I really want to wear it in public but hey it is like the third or fourth thing I have really sewn. So I'm making progress.
3 comments:
I slept with my stuffed pig, Benjamin, right up to the day I got married. Haven't gotten him out of the closet since, but I'm totally taking him to girl's camp since I can't take Grant. You can borrow him this weekend if you want! ;)
I should be like you and make time for sewing. It's something I would like to be good at, so can I be more like you?
P.S. the gross gurgling noises are autumns specialty at the moment
you sewing goddess, you! that's awesome, and such a cute quilt. I'm currently trying to psych myself into getting my machine out (after a 7 month sabbatical) and doing more sewing.
Post a Comment