So I have always dreamed (since having Anne) of what it would be like to have a fat baby that I didn't have to worry about feeding a regimented diet. Now I know what it is like! Dallas is now 9.5 lbs! He has a double chin and is so cute. He is getting pretty good at holding up his head and keeps me up at all hours of the night. I'm not ashamed to admit that I have slept in til noon once or twice. As for Fatty McFatterson Anne she is now 18.5 lbs. Not very big but huge to us. She is so close to walking and has lots of new sounds and a few words. Anyway, here are some pictures. Enjoy.
3 comments:
Love fatty little babies!!! Your kids are just too cute! Can't wait to see them in July!
Cute pics, Shiloh! I'm glad everything is going well with your kiddos!
ahahahah! that one with Andrew and Dallas is awesome. Dallas looks intimidated. I'm glad he has a double chin, but I'm sorry you're losing sleep over it. How is Anne handling life as a big(ger) sister?
Post a Comment