So since my last post.... We blessed Dallas July 5th and it was wonderful! My Mom got to come out and spend the weekend with me and my people. We tried setting her up on a date with her soul mate... but that didn't work out which is a different post entirely. Oh well. I of coarse don't have a picture of Dallas on his blessing day. No surprise there. I don't have one of Anne on hers either. However I'm pretty sure I promised to take a picture of him in his outfit sometime... I'll get around to it. Andrew drove up to pick up my Mom from the airport and she stayed on our comfy blue monster couch. Saturday we ran around to DI and campus and the bookstore. We had a good time hanging out with her. I may have stressed out more than needed for the luncheon after church but it turned out nice even though not everyone could make it out. we had it in a gorgeous reception center garden that my friends let us use. Then Mom was on her way back home on Monday morning. It was really great having her here. I think my favorite part was that the day before she got here she called me and told me to quit cleaning my house and just relax. How did she know? Because she is my Mom and that is exactly what she would have done. I love her.
Anne just got a reverse walker to help get her walking sooner. She is saying so much now. Well trying at least. Today her new favorite word to try was basket. Dallas is growing like a weed and we love it. He is such a happy sweet little guy. I can't get enough of his smiles and coos even at 4 in the morning. Anyway those are a few of the updates. I will try and be better... but nap time is just better when I'm not useful. These pictures weren't supposed to be sideways.... I'll get around to it ;)
All smiles
My sweet little monster
Best Buds
2 comments:
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I love it, and enjoy every chance to get to know your kiddos through your blog!! They are adorable and have great smiles :)
Awe, I love the shot of the two little kiddie-winkies together. What dolls. Also, I love that mom called you and told you to quit cleaning. Aren't we all like that? Hahaha!
Post a Comment