We Moved! We got the townhouse we wanted after weeks of waiting and paper work insanity. Seriously it was ridiculous. I finally called corporate and magically the next day we were approved... only a week after we were supposed to already be moved in. Oh well. We are here!!! Anne loves her new bed. She talks about it all the time. There is also a pool here and she talks about that all the time too. First thing when she woke up today "I'm going to the hot water today Mom." meaning the hot tub.
Andrew starts Grad School next Monday!!!
We are in a Branch! In Utah... a Branch! I haven't been in a branch since the Hamilton Branch in Missouri! It's interesting... Andrew is convinced that the branch presidency has already singled him out for something because they know he was the executive secretary in our last ward. Also, we go to church regularly which is a big deal around here. Lots of inactives.
We have become expert dumpster divers. We think someone in our little townhouse community waits every week til the dumpsters are empty and then just cleans out their garage... there is a lot of good stuff they are tossing out. Andrew says he saw their garage... full of stuff. So we have adopted a few lovlies/projects
| Harry Potter closet carpet Andrew dug out of dumpster and cut to fit! |
| Hallway carpet runner long enough for our hall (Walmart costs $80+) Any ideas how to finish the raw edges? NO DUCK TAPE! |
| I shall paint you recover you love you and call you George! |
| $2.50! To recover George! Thanks Sandra for helping me find him some new clothes. The other yardage I had my eyes on was $18! |
| The New Sewing desk to be painted in coordinating colors with the new George sewing chair. |
Few! So we still aren't totally unpacked because I've be a lazy suck for suck... We need to hang pictures and paintings and organize. We shall be in our new home for 2 whole years so we better make it home quick. Any who. That is the update here. Bye.
3 comments:
We took the doors out of our sewing room/ office and I put a bookshelf and toy box in there. Gotta say I love it. George will be very happy.
Super duper jealous that you have a sewing room!
That is quite the update. Jealous of your finds! We broke the bank buying stuff to decorate our apartment. Oh well. I love the new picture at the top- especially Anne's little wobbly feet/legs. You are deeply missed!
Post a Comment