To all my anxious fans who haven't heard from me in a while. I love you.
Lets see what has happened since my last post... we went to St. George to see Dad and Stacey run a marathon and camped out with friends and I got scared by a huge dead spider. Thanksgiving was wonderful. We had three different turkey dinners!!! We got to spend a ton of time with family which was really great. Andrew has been up to school and work and still keeping his wonderful wife happy. Sometimes I can be really demanding. I have taken on different responsibilities at work with the same pay. I am now a part receptionist part CRM part Sales Secretary. It gets confusing... and I get tired. I have to be at work by *gasp* 7:30 every morning. I know that sounds like nothing to some of you but I am just getting into this whole adult early to bed early to rise thing and going from 9:00 to 7:30 is a killer. My job is a lot less stressful now though because I have more help. Also I went and had an appointment with an academic advisor on campus and I will be back to school by Spring semester!!! I hope to buckle down and finish as soon as possible. I have finally decided I want to Major in Political Science and also get a teaching degree so I can teach high school civics classes. Sorry I have no pictures to sprinkle through this post for your viewing pleasure... use your imagination. Happy Holidays to all!!!
1 comment:
I'm using my imagination. I'm picturing Mrs. Stradley, with glasses perched on her nose, teaching High School civics. It's great. Can I be in your class?
Post a Comment