Thursday, September 17, 2009

She is here.

Little Anne Louise was born 9/10/2009 at 2:07 pm

Weight: 2 lb 8 oz

Length: 14 in

It was a scary week. We went in on Tuesday for a Nonstress test and she failed. The nurses didn't want to let me go home again and the Dr sent me home. The next day we went in for our specialist appointment and the Dr said yup lets get her here quick. She would have been born Wednesday but Anne's lungs weren't ready so I needed steroids to help her out. After two shots and 24 hours it was time. I had a scheduled C section. Suprisingly C section... not that bad. My anesthesiologist was wonderful. Really without him I probably would have freaked out. He talked me through the whole thing and stayed with me the whole time. Now I have lots of drugs a nice little incision and a cute little little baby. Anne is still in the hospital and will be for some time. There are lots of pictures on facebook for anyone who has it. I will try to put more on here.

2 comments:

Phogles said...

oh, she is SO adorable, you two! thanks for the video clip...more to come, please?

Ashley Seil Smith said...

Shiloh, I know you may think I'm so silly, but I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes because she is just such a sweet little thing. What a blessing to you guys.