Friday, September 4, 2009
Sooner Rather Than Later
At our last specialist appointment last Wednesday Dr Ball said if. He looked at how our little Anne is now lagging by about 3 weeks and said if we make it to 37 weeks they will induce me then. However, if she still lags in growth or anything else goes wrong he will blow the whistle and its everybody outta the pool! He then promptly ordered me take 2 non stress tests a weeks and see him back in two weeks. That was a week ago. Two non stress tests an two AFI's and one Biophysical workup later Anne is now 4 weeks behind and I have pregnancy induced hypertension bordering on preeclampsia. That explains my heartburn. This last test which was yesterday they almost kept me overnight for monitoring because Anne is so small and her little heartbeat wasn't as high as they would like it to be. However my OBGYN ordered me home and to come back on Tuesday to check again. Me and that man will have words some day. I don't like him. Hear that DR I don't like you!!! He may be the main cause for my hypertension. My nurse on Tuesday even agreed he was a stressful man. Luckily I have a very nice specialist who kinda runs things more than my OBGYN and makes sure Anne and I are both safe. So to calm all your fears and maybe my own... Anne is still moving around a bit and still has a heartbeat and can even use her lungs. I think we will honestly probably get to meet her in person next week. That is scary and means she will be in the hospital for a long time and also that I will probably get to experience a C section. Am I worried... whatever it takes to get Anne here safe growing and taken care of. If she isn't doing her job in me then its no more free rent chicka! She only weighs about 2lb 7oz right now. She will be very small and need lots of care. Course these are all my speculations and the DR has the final say. We will be seeing my hated OBGYN on Tuesday and my beloved Specialist on Wednesday. I will try and keep ya'll posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
shiloh! what a wild ride you are on with little anne. i'm prayin' for you. everything will work out just the way Heavenly Father wants it to. I can't wait to see pictures of the little girl and good luck next week!
I agree with you, "... whatever it takes to get Anne here safe growing and taken care of." is what should happen! I'm impressed with how you're handling it, it's got to be really really tough emotionally, spiritually, physically, you name it! Keep hanging in there. I imagine guardian angels are all around you... You're in our prayers!
I'm watching here for more news. Keep us all posted.
It was sooo nice to see you last week. Charlene
so, do you think you should remove the pregnancy ticker now? it still shows you with 5 weeks 3 days to go...
Post a Comment