Monday, March 22, 2010

Laundry Day!

We live in our parent's basement and so laundry day can get a little hectic.  There are three other people here besides us and we all create a ton of laundry.  So I launder my dirty duds early in the week and Sandra launders hers mid to end of the week.  So today is laundry day.  Anne is becoming ever more active and awake and willing to help.  So I let her help.  I really needed someone to hold down the laundry basket and she obliged.  What a sweetheart.



I just love this girl.  She is coming out of her timid new baby shell and is just delightful.  She smiles and laughs and plays and is cute as can be.  Laundry day is suddenly more fun!

3 comments:

Rachel Lybbert said...

I love these pictures! She is so cute!

Angela Willis said...

She's growing up. We hope health things are going as well as they could be. We should have a Killer Bunnies reunion; we'll host.

Phogles said...

awe, look at those eyes! what a doll. yup, laundry baskets make great play spaces. just don't let her ride in the dryer.