Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Anne's Favorite Place To Be

So no matter the time of day or what other person may be occupying this space... Anne loves to hang out here.  Since the bathroom door doesn't really shut unless you push it shut, Anne makes frequent visits the the bathrooms guests.





My goal is to make sure the toilet stays clean enough that when she licks it I don't gag.  What a cutie.
Most recent accomplishments besides toilet hugging are as fallows; Saying Uh-Oh for no apparent reason, pretending to talk on the phone and prank calling whoever I have on speed dial (sorry family), referring to everything as baby (she knows what she is talking about but I don't), oh and if she needs something from Andrew or I it is always a whinny "MAMAMAMA". 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Shiloh she is just adorable! And there's some incentive to clean the toilet I guess!!

Phogles said...

Check out that hair! I can't get over how delightfully lovable your little girl is...she's just too cute to be real. Maybe she likes the toilet because it's cool (meaning temperature)? Tell her she can prank us any ol' time.

Angela Willis said...

So cute! I thought when you said "toilet hugging" that the accomplishments were yours - hope Boy Stradley is not making you too sick.

We miss you guys, and hope all goes very well with Little Nar (Naar? Narr?).

Love,

Tyson, Angela, and April Willis

PS This is our Christmas card. To you.

Rachel Lybbert said...

She is so cute! I don't know what it is about babies and toilets, but Emma loves to escape into the bathroom and play by the toilet too!