Okay so they aren't really cool, but I feel cool. Andrew helped me get this one started and I'm not quite done but I insulated our windows to help with the heating bills. I mean seriously our heating bill last month was like $100!!! We live in a basement two bedroom apt and I promise I don't keep the heat at 75. A shout out belongs to Andrew for showing me how and Mark for answering obnoxious questions while driving. Also the little frost king on the top right of this picture looks like he has to pee....
Cool thing number two. I am currently making brownies with pear sauce instead of veggie oil. Why might you ask. Am I suddenly some crazed health nut? No no well yes I do want to be healthier but the vegetable oil smelled funny and had already been used for frying scones. So I thought hmmmmm some people use apple sauce and I happen to have this can of baby food with pears. Could it work? I don't know but the kitchen smells good and I think there is ten minutes til I can tell you.
Well that is all the cool things I can think of besides doing laundry and dishes and vacuuming and organizing a closet and taking down all the Christmas decorations and showering every day before 12 and making dinner every day and taking care of cute little Anne and putting up with the place kicker in my uterus. At least I posted.
Brownie aftermath. Anne literally licked all the crumbs off my plate. Sorry bad action shot but still cute.

2 comments:
Plate licked clean = sweet success! And I applaud your list of accomplishments, especially the showering before Noon thing...when you are alone all day with a crawlagater, that is a HUGE deal. :o)
We use that stuff on our windows too! Yay for plastic windows!
Post a Comment