| Proud Papa September 2009 |
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Praises To His Name
To my dear wonderful sweet loving thoughtful handsom Andrew
Today Anne is sick. Not sure what is ailing her, but we sat cuddling for at least two hours. She never cuddles for more than a second. I did enjoy every loving cuddling second of it but also I know she is ill and sad and tired. She hasn't slept well the last two nights and she has a low fever of 100.3 and she has had some diarrhea and a diaper rash. Poor dear. Anyway, today we were running out of her milk and her cloth diapers need to be washed. Her poor bum doesn't seem to be getting better. Also she isn't eating as much as she should be. So I called in back up. I asked Andrew if he would at all be able to come home for a bit so I could get much needed supplies without taking Anne to the grocery store. His day was busy and full and walking home and back takes an hour... okay. Maybe I could hack it on my own. It isn't an emergency yet. So I put Anne to bed and hoped we would make it through the day. Then he called me back and said he could use his work van and take the guys and go get disposable diapers and milk and pedialite and drop it off for me. I could cry. My knight in shining armor. He thought about it and found a solution and went out of his way and did it and saved me. Now please don't think he doesn't save me from sudden death often enough. He does. Today it was just extra special because he also got me oreos. I love him. Be jealous... he is taken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
this makes me happy. yay you found a good man!
Post a Comment