Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Saga Continues... or Dejavu?

Remember that poor little Anne wasn't feeling well?  Lets add a full body rash to the symptoms and teeth.  Ring a bell anyone?  The first time Anne went through teething we had all the same symptoms and we blamed shots or antibiotics.  Well this is the second time and there are no such scape goats.... Hmmmmm
The spots are starting to fade today so I didn't get the greatest picture but maybe you can see them on her arms.
I think Andrew has enjoyed being Anne's favorite pillow.  She just cuddles right up to him at every opportunity and has even fallen asleep in his arms.  That never happens.
Poor Anne.  She doesn't have a fever any more and the diaper rash is gone and she hasn't thrown up or the opposite in at least two or three days... but those spots are still there.  If you'll notice she is holding onto her mohawk in two of these pictures.  It is her comfort, kinda like a blanket but more hardcore cuz its a mohawk.  Good thing she is the cutest little cuddly sick kid I have ever had the pleasure of taking care of indefinitely.

3 comments:

Rachel Lybbert said...

Poor Anne! But you're right, she is super cute. That picture of her lying on Andrew is just precious! I hope she gets better soon!

Sarah said...

I love the mohawk security blanket. I wish I had one...

Liz the Manley said...

Sick, sad kids are no fun, but cute cuddling is the best!