Friday, February 18, 2011

More than a little carried away.

So remember that Anne won't be wearing make-up til she is older... make that way way way older.  She got into my make-up while I was being a good house wife and doing dishes.  I thought things were a little to quiet so I took a peek around the corner to see what was up.  This is what I found
 In her hair
 Up her nose
She is so proud of herself
Of coarse I grabbed the camera first so I could show Andrew that our little Angel Anne is turning into a little cretin full of mischief.  Then I cleaned her up the best I could.   She still has some eye liner up her nose that I just haven't been able to get.  I was a little worried she broke a piece off while gleefully shoving the pencil up her nose.  So I suctioned her just to be sure.  What a goob.  She is getting too smart for her own good.  I need to start child proofing and hiding pens and keeping a better eye on this little cretin angel.

Also, this is Andrew's favorite facial expression Anne has learned.  Its kind of a surprised excited face accompanied by an exuberant "oh".  She does this quite often.

4 comments:

dmg said...

Anne is just too cute!!!

Deanna

Rachel Lybbert said...

What a funny girl! She is so cute!

Kristin said...

:D It's so fun when they start really developing a personality! Sorry we are bums and can't ever play...someday...

Phogles said...

You realize, this is a direct result of you doing her makeup the other day, doubt about it. She sure is a smartypants! (a very cute smartypants...)