Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Just Some Recent Pictures

We took Anne to the petting zoo.  Andrew and I were both curious to see if she liked live animals as much as stuffed ones.  Or if she would come unglued and hate every second of the furry fun.  Luckily, she loves live animals.  She really loves them.


She pointed and laughed and squealed.


She wanted to pet the horses and the cows the most.  She poked the cow in the eye.


Like I said... she really loved this place.  She got upset every time we walked from one animal pen to the next not knowing there was more to see.


Also, it snowed.  So I talked Grandpa Stradley and Andrew into taking Anne out into the white wonderland to experience winter for the first time.


She likes cameras.


They tried their best to make a good snowman.  I guess the snow was too dry.


Anne liked it anyway.  She liked it a lot.

That's all folks.

2 comments:

Rachel Lybbert said...

Seriously, she is SO cute! I love the third picture of her at the zoo where she's got that huge smile on her face, and the ones of her in her pink hat. What a happy girl!

Phogles said...

hooray for Anne out in the world and enjoying it! And that shot of her @ the petting zoo looking straight at the camera is AWESOME.