I just taught Anne to say I'm Two. I ask her "Anne how old are you?" She quietly replies "I'n Two."
I love this little Darling. This morning when she woke up she was a little cranky and cuddly so we just layed on the couch and cuddled until she was ready to get up. I love those moments.
They don't happen often. She just lays on my chest and burries her arms underneath herself and we just lay there. I think she sleeps on her arms all the time. What a goose. She is really walking now! Today she walked to the park all by herself. She still isn't pro and doesn't like to stand up on her own... she always say "hep hep pease" and I help her stand up then she lets go and toddles off. Its crazy how quickly its gone from holding my hand and refusing to walk by herself and now she wants to climb up the slides at the park and jump off ledges. Seriously like only one week ago she wasn't doing any of this. What a nut.
I'm frankly ready for fall so I can keep her inside until spring when I trust her to climb things without giving me a heart attack. She is infatuated with Dallas. She always begs "hog hog" so I let her hug Dallas until it gets a little to bear hugish. One afternoon they were both crying mostly Anne being jealous and crying because Dallas was. Suddenly Anne stopped and came over to Dallas and started patting him on the belly chanting "happy happy happy".
What a sweetheart. Corse there was the time where I heard from the other room "SQUISH" and then she sat on his head right as I walked in to check on them. Oh my. I told myself I would cry the first time she walked. I didn't but I am so grateful for this little Lady and all she has to teach me. She has learned so much in the last year and so have I...Patience and Compassion and Joy. I love her. Its been a wonderful two years. We have met so many people and been served and blessed. Anyway, Happy Birthday Andie Pandie. I love you.
2 comments:
And what an amazing and full two years it has been! This post just makes me all warm and smiley. She is such a gift, this Anne of yours. Thanks for sharing.
Love the pictures! Classic. What a joy these crazy little things called kids are. Is it crazy watching Dallas do all the "normal" things on a "normal" time table. Evelyn rolled over the other day. Crazy!
Post a Comment