Just the other night Andrew and I were enjoying dear Dallas and his sweet personality. We wondered to ourselves... Selves, what in the world does Dallas think about? Then we started talking about Monkey Though Translators and how cool that would be... Well anyway. I need you gumshoes to decipher what it is that Dallas and Anne are thinking (Carmen Sandiego anyone?). Best caption for each picture wins my hard earned appreciation and life long friendship. Have at it. Tell me what my kids are thinking.
3 comments:
photo #1) "Really?! There's cheese in there? Lemme see..."
photo #2) Back. Off. You're interfering with a crucial personal hygiene routine.
photo #3) Hmmm...what you say intrigues me. Allow me a moment to ponder this."
I'm an old hat at this game. Love the "Chance of Meatballs" and Carmen Sandiego references. And I love your sweet little kids.
#1- you think *this* is flexible?! You ain't seen NOTHIN!
#2- you think I'M dirty? When was the last time YOU took a shower?
#3- hmmm, I think I taste a hint of applesauce and a dash of peas.
Cute kids Shiloh!!
1. Why don't you put that thing down and stop me from falling over?
2. Where's my bib?
3. Yum.
Post a Comment