- Hours 9-5
- Pay $11 (up from $8.50)
- My own office which is the biggest on in both dealerships
- My office is painted yellow!
- Free unlimited Starbucks Hot Chocolate
- Fresh Fruit Basket including Nectarines
- Lots of Responsibility (less boredom)
- Long Job Title
- I may get to drive a Porsche some day
- All of our car manufacturers are German and so is Andrew
- I get to go to local high schools and give away cars to deserving students
- I get lots of free swag
- My boss really likes me!
- So does everyone else
- I work with someone named Bill who has a sweet sunglasses tan
- My boss wants to be able to get a hold of me whenever possible so he will pay the difference in our phone bill to have us buy more minutes and text messaging!
- I can make it home before Andrew and cook dinner!
- I don't have to dress up!
- They are going to teach me how to drive a stick shift once and for all!
- Andrew is excited because he gets to see me more often including Saturdays!
- I can go to church activities now including enrichment nights and other such shindigs
- Next Saturday Andrew and I can go to St George with the family to watch Dad and Stacey run in the marathon and hang out in a hotel and watch conference
- I don't have just one desk but two!
- I can still visit my friends next door that I miss dearly
- I can't think of another one but I needed 25 reasons
There is so much more that I can't think of right now but I just love this new job. It is great and my boss really is a nice guy. The cars here are really pretty. I'm just happy as peach plum pudding... if that kind of pudding even exists. Andrew is doing well in school he has some tests today and this coming week so he is studying hard. He works at the library and got to me the president of the library yesterday! This man sounds amazing he has like a billion degrees and masters from several different colleges. Andrew also loves his religion professor who seems to know everything about everything. His Anatomy class is tough and he has been learning muscles and bones like a mad man but he enjoys it. He gets to go and study the cadavers as well which he just thinks is neat. So that is the update on us Provo Stradleys. Life is great!
2 comments:
Starbucks, huh? What happened to the Swiss Mix?
very cool! And peach plum pudding sounds pretty yummy to me. By the way, it's spelled "follows". I'm sorry. I can't help it: I'm a compulsive editor!
Post a Comment