Yup you heard me. I get to nurse Anne once a day! The first time they had me pump an hour before so she wouldn't get flooded. The second time I pumped just before for ten minutes. Yesterday I didn't pump at all. She got 14 mL that last time! Go us. It still honestly scares me to nurse her. She is so small I'm sure I'm going to make a wrong move and snap her neck or suffocate her. She got really mad at me the second time and just screamed. Its good the nurse was right there to tell me what to do or I just woulda given up and put her back in her box. When she is upset like that all I can think is I'm hurting her something is wrong oh no there goes her heart rate and now she is breathing to fast well now I have upset her to death... You get the idea, I'm afraid of my child ha ha. No not really, she is just so fragile. Then she suprises me with her strength and the amount of fight she has in her. When she got 14 mL yesterday I was so suprised. I honestly thought she got nothing and it was a waste. Its hard not to get frustrated. Well anyway, that is the news. Our Little Anne is still suprising the Doctors and us everyday.
3 comments:
I have really got to keep in better contact. I haven't even read Hil's blog even though I have been on updating it with her e-mails.
Congratulations on your little Anne! She is adorable! A tiny little angel!
Hilary and Hannah were born 7 1/2 weeks early and Hil was 3 10. Hannah was 3 8. They were tiny with huge eyes!!
I'm praying for your little family!!
Sis. Ekstrom
Shiloh, you crack me up. Go, Anne, nurse those mL!
Alright! And you make me laugh so much.
Post a Comment