Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Anne Update!

Aren't I clever... Anne Update as opposed to An Update. Anne is almost 6 months old!!! Wow! There where moments along the journey I didn't know she would make it this far or if she would be doing all the things she is doing. She continues to melt hearts and keep us all on our toes. She is jabbering a lot! Seriously she just goes and goes and goes. She distracts my young women during spiritual moments at church. She is also holding her self up on her arms and raising her head all on her own. Still a bit wobbly but doing great. She has rolled over a few times but not a frequent roller yet. If I had to guess her weight I would say 11ish lbs. She is starting to laugh which is the cutest thing. I've started making a huge fool of myself just for the privilege of hearing that cute little laugh. We are using special soaps and lotions because she has crazy sensitive skin (possibly eczema but we will ask the pediatrician first before I diagnose her). She is just my favorite little person.

7 comments:

Naomi said...

Yay for Anne! We need to come see you all again soon! lets plan another lunch!

Ma'ila Tamblyn said...

She's so adorable!!

dmg said...

Shiloh--I think I have just fallen in love, Anne is so adorable. I love her bright beautiful eyes and her sweet little noises. Enjoy everyday with her!!!

Deanna

Liz the Manley said...

OH Shiloh she is precious! Absolutely adorable! She is so beautiful and that open mouth grin is so great!!!

Phogles said...

awe, she is such a cute little chatterbug! I wish I could cuddle her up and make her giggle. I love baby laughs and baby grins, and she's got some good ones!

Rachel Lybbert said...

She is a doll!

Emily and Derek said...

I am demanding a new post.. and no I am not expecting any little Derek's running around ANY TIME soon :)