I got Andrew the Queen Live at Wembley Stadium DVD! He loved it... Steven even loved it. Andrew lent it to Steven and Sarah and I guess little Jaqui watched it all the way through with them. She doesn't even watch cartoons aimed at her age group all the way through. Ah teach them young in the way that they should go. She is so very much Steven and Sarah's daughter. Andrew made me a lovely coffee table book with pictures of us he didn't even know we were getting a coffee table to put it on.
We went around to visit Treglowns and Stradleys alike and enjoyed every bit of it. I really love Christmas... not for the gifts and commercialism... but for the family. I love my family (and by my I mean Stradley's too). I truly have been so blessed. The Pipkin's have been there through it all and I know if I need to talk to someone there is always a Pipkin sibling ready and willing to listen. I miss them very much and I am really looking forward to our reunion this summer!!! As for the Stradley side of my family... I could not be more grateful for them. They are truly wonderful loving exciting crazy glorious people. I really can't get enough of them. I look forward to fast Sundays with them. Also, not to play favorites... but Marlow is wonderful... we haven't had a ton of one on one daddy daughter time but he really has filled a hole I have been trying to fill for a long time. Sandra is a wonderful knowledgeable saint. She has done so much for me including raising a wonderful son. I really love her. It was just a wonderful Christmas!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Christmas
Christmas Day was wonderful! We woke up when we wanted to and opened presents with everyone at Ma and Pa Stradley's house. Andrew and I got a lovely coffee table. Sarah found it at DI and had Steven paint it black. The top is glass and its a few inches deep so Stacey printed off pictures she had taken of Andrew and I from all the wedding festivities and put them in the coffee table. It was just lovely! Also Mom and Matthew got Andrew and I a record player!!! I was pretty excited about that! It even looks old school except for the fact that it also plays CDs and you can hook an ipod up to it! YA!!! So if anyone wants to know what to get me... records.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've already read all these posts...several times. But I'm going back and commenting on all of them because that's what real friends do.
Post a Comment