Well lately it has changed to "I love you more than cheese." This has spread to (maybe not started with but spread to... I can't remember who started this fun) how Andrew and I speak of our affection for each other. We have taken to saying I love you more than ______! It is a fun game. You should try it. Recently I received an "I love you more than the Beatles loved drugs" and "I love you more than Elvis loved rock and roll" "I love you more than I love winter snow" I sent "I love you more than the sight of Missouri in the early morning" "I love you more than anything" "I love you more than duck tape" You get the idea. So today I was sending an I love you more than cheese to Andrew and I found this picture to accompany it......
CREEPY!!!!!!!! It makes me laugh so hard and shudder at the same time! That girl looks like she wants to eat her mom's hands!
3 comments:
thank you. we're all still chunckling over this. Such a cute little girl looking so possessed. It could only happen in a cheap horror flick, or in the blogosphere...
This disturbs me to the depth of my being. I am not kidding, after you left I creeped on your blog to show it to some pals. Unanimously passed this picture is worse than clowns. Think is Sammy, yes, the horror flick your darling sister bear talks about...
hey! so i was sitting in Spanish class this summer that day we were learning food,thinking of you and your "i love cheese" thing...i spent a good 15 min trying to figure it out too... and then forgot.
Post a Comment