Friday, October 30, 2009

Another Cougar First Down!

Okay no reason for the title except I thought that when she finished another full feed! Yup so today she had 20 mL then her full 41mL back to back!!! Go Anne. For your viewing pleasure a video of the eating champ of the day. Due to good behavior she gets 4 bottles a day instead of just 2!

4 comments:

Carolina said...

I love when babies yawn - that video was cute! I hope you don't mind me following your bloggity blog. I think now that I am a mom too, I feel more compassion for other mommas (especially when times are hard!) I am praying for your family - mommies should stick together :D

dmg said...

Shiloh,

She is so precious, thank you so much for sharing this video of her!!! She makes you want to just hold her and love on her all day long, I don't know how you can put her down! Hopefully she let's you hold her.

Deanna

Georgie Girl said...

That is too adorable! You got video of her smilling and yawning! So cute!

Mom To Ten said...

She smiles when she hears your voice. She knows you love her. I love you all.