Friday, October 9, 2009

Request

If you are reading this I have one request for you... please make a post to your blog. I sit here at the hospital everday and I get so so so bored sometimes. So I go blog stalking and some of you are slacking in your one purpose in life... to entertain me! So please do your duty and post.

4 comments:

Ashley Seil Smith said...

Hahaha, I guess I should probably post more often. I've been a blog loser lately.

Phogles said...

please accept my humble apology, I grovel at your feet and repent of my egregious negligence ...

Phogles said...

I did! I did! I did saw a puddy tat! ... I mean, I did post to my blog! Now, you should s.l.o.w. d.o.w.n. while you read each post, and then COMMENT! Leaving comments makes me feel loved, and it will take up more time! Two very good things, yes?

Angela Willis said...

now you can read ours, if you want to take the time...

tysongela.blogspot.com!

Angela Willis

ps we've been trying to stalk you for news of little Anne, and I finally just googled you. It worked!