
Anne was going for 5 lb today but missed it by one lousy ounce. She is doing really well. Not quite as well as we need her to be but well. She is regulating her own temperature in an open regular bed! No heaters no nothing. So that means we only have to worry about her gaining weight consistently while eating from mom or a bottle. That is all that is holding us back right now.

Sometimes it seems like she could care less about food even if its right in her face. Seriously, I can get her to latch on and she will be wide awake and just sitting there. Today it was time to feed her and she was waiting with her mouth open not rooting for food or awake enough to care but letting her mouth hang open like she wanted us to just pipe it in.... she is all about a free meal. Stinker.

She can take three feeds a day without the feeding tube (one nursing feed, two bottle). They can be at any of her feed times as long as she is awake and ready and rooting for food. That means sometimes I am only there once when she is ready to go because she seems to be really awake only once while I am there. Good thing she is cute and I like her or I might just sell her or trade her for a better model.
3 comments:
She is getting so cute!
i love the pic with her hands up to her face! what a cutie! love ya Shiloh! -georgie
that third picture is just adorable. It's pretty obvious why you keep her!
Post a Comment